I’d like to send a huge thank you to http://ambitioninthecity.com/ for the nomination! With being part of the blogging world for only 3 and half months, it’s quite humbling and made me feel pretty good about what I have been doing. I really enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts with all of you, so nice gestures like this make it even more enjoyable! So again, thanks so much!
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 bloggers who you feel deserve to be noticed. These blogs must have 200 followers or less. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated by you.
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. Post all the items listed in item 2 on your blog also.
My Responses to Ambition In The City’s Questions
Note: As you can tell I don’t know how to properly tag someone else’s blog without typing out their entire web address- if you do, feel free to teach me something new today in the comments below. 🙂 Thank you! Now on to the questions!
1.What’s the best book you’ve read recently?
– The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. The story line was simple, nothing too fancy but the symbolism and the message was beautiful.
2.Why do you blog?
I blog because I’ve discovered I love to write. But more importantly, I started my blog and continue to write because I want to share my experiences and thoughts with others, in hopes that something I share may be a source of inspiration or shine a little bit of light in their life. “To know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” Blogging just gives me another opportunity to hopefully be able to do so. I also like connecting with like-minded individuals.
3. What have you learned recently that you would like to share with others?
I’ve learned that we, as a species, know more about the surface of the moon than we do about the water on our planet. Say whaat?!
4.If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
I’d love to go anywhere I haven’t already been since I want to experience as much as this beautiful planet has to offer. But if I had to choose, I would love to go to Egypt to see the pyramids. Need I say more? And Australia because of it’s unique wildlife…and charming accents. 😉
5.What would you say is your greatest accomplishment in life thus far?
Finding my truth. In other words, as I stand in my shoes today, I feel completely at peace with who I am and where I am spiritually and to me, that is priceless.
6.What is your favorite childhood toy?
7.What’s your favorite season?
Summer! I love all things summer!
8.What’s one or your favorite family traditions?
One tradition we have is opening one present on x-mas eve.
9. What’s one of your favorite guilty pleasures?
Cheesecake- any kind!
10. What did you have for dinner?
I was a bad girl and had Kraft Dinner. But I workout so that makes it okay, right? Hah! If only I could teach my cats to have dinner ready for me when I get home…
11.What do you want to be when you grow up?
Career wise, I am still figuring that out but something in the realm of spirituality. Generally speaking, I want to be authentically me, always.
11 Random Facts About Me
– I am not a good swimmer.
– But I love the water and swimming…in my own way.
– I have 8 piercings.
– I have 1 tattoo and have 3 more planned for this year.
– I own more animated movies than anyone else my age does.
– I have 4 books on the go right now. I love reading and learning!
– I am afraid of heights.
– I LOVE animals and am the proud owner of 2 cats. Crazy cat lady here I come!
– I am blessed with a small but amazing family.
– I find talking about myself a little awkward.
– I recently discovered I can impersonate Bob Dylan quite well. No red wine was involved. 😉
11 Questions For My Nominees
1.) What is your favorite thing/quality about yourself?
2.) If you could travel through time, what year would you travel to and why?
3.) What’s your favorite part of your day/evening?
4.) What’s one item you feel you couldn’t live without?
5.) What inspires you to blog?
6.) Did you make any resolutions this year? If so, share one.
7.) If you could have one animal as your pet, which would you choose?
8.) What made you have a really good laugh recently?
9.) Do you have any unique talents?
10.) What is your favorite thing to do?
11.) What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given/ best words of wisdom you’ve heard (or read)?
My Nominees Are:
So…I’ve discovered that I don’t have huge list of blogs to choose from and almost all of the blogs I follow have more than 200 followers. So I’m going to break the rules a tad and give them a shout out if they are around the 200ish +/- mark of followers because I want to. 🙂 And as I follow more new bloggers, I will add them to my nominations. Deal? Deal.
Happy spreading of the love, fellow bloggers!
And as always,